this guide in full
a JAWA or CZ:
(this applies to road machines only - NOT competition
1. Turn on fuel tap – lever
points down for normal “on” or up for reserve.
2. Allow time for carburetor
bowl to fill.
3. Depress gear lever and rotate
backwards into kick start position.
4. Depress “tickler” on the
top of the carburetor float bowl until fuel flows out of the hole in the top of
the float bowl. (Flooding the carburetor)
5. Turn engine over twice with
the kick start.
6. Insert Ignition key fully
into switch. (panel lights come on)
7. Kick engine over – should
start first time!